If you are accepting this Agreement and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement. By accessing our Service, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted this Agreement.
If we decide to make changes to this Agreement, we will provide notice of those changes by updating the “Last Updated” date above or posting notice on addonface.com. Your continued use of the Service will confirm your acceptance of the changes.
1) We want you to know the kinds of data we have a tendency to collect as you utilize our services
We collect data to produce higher services to any or all our users — from working out basic stuff like that language you speak, to additional advanced things like that ads you’ll realize most helpful, the those that matter most to you on-line, or that ClickPlay videos you may like. the data AddOnFace collects, and the way that data is employed, depends on however you utilize our services and the way you manage your privacy controls.
When you’re not signed in to a AddOnFace, we have a tendency to store the data we have a tendency to collect with distinctive identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re mistreatment. This helps know your language preferences across browsing sessions. When you’re signed in, we have a tendency to additionally collect data that we have a tendency to store along with your AddOnFace Account, that we have a tendency to treat as personal data.
2) Things you and others do create or provide to us
a) To provide you with better services and to all our users, how we collect and use your information depends on how you use our services and you can at anytime access and manage your information we collect from Addonface privacy-setting.
- When you create Addonface Account, you need to provide us with personal information on the registration page include, username, email, password, Gender, You may update your information latter with your photo, your first and last name, about yourself, location, birthday, and also you might choose to provide us with information such as postcode, preferences, interests, school, relationship etc.
- If you link your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account or accounts from other third-party services to Addonface, we also get information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
- We also collect the content you provide to us such as, upload, communications send or receive from others when using our services. This will include what content you share, communication with others, the location of a photo, not only that but also date photo taking, photos send and receive from others, comments on posts, videos.
b) Payment Information
You may provide us with payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, in order to purchase advertising or other offerings provided as part of our services.
c) Technical information we collect as you are using our services.
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet services, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use Addonface. Here are some of the Technical information we collect as you are using our services:
Iog Data. Addonface follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We also use Log Data for security protection of accounts and to determine what you like on our services. We also use this data to improve the content we show you, posts you may be interested in, ads, languages you speak and anything that you include interested in. This helps us better design our services for you.
d) Your apps, browsers & devices
We collect data regarding the apps, browsers, and devices you utilize to access AddOnFace services, that helps us with updates for crash reports, system activity, and therefore the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
We collect data regarding your activity in our services, that we have a tendency to use to try to to things like advocate a ClickPlay video you may like. The activity data we have a tendency to collect might include:
Things you search, Videos you watch, Views and interactions with content and ads, Voice and audio data after you use audio options, Purchase activity
individuals with whom you communicate or share content, Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services.
e) Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Addonface uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
f) Google DoubleClick DART Cookie.
g) Our Advertising Partners
3) Why Addonface collects my data?
We use the information we collect from you to provide Addonface services for you with the following purposes:
- Provide you with best services,
- We are the best to showing you content that’s are personal, interesting and relevant to you.
- Before we continue to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information.
- Identify you when you use Addonface, respond to your questions or comments.
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
We use your information to deliver our services, like processing like, comment, share, sell, search, in order to return results or helping you share content by suggesting recipients from your contacts.
We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us.
Suggest other friends to you. For example, if you follow a friend we may suggest his/her friend friends to you.
b) Improve Addonface and offer new features.
Send you updates (such as when certain activity, likes, comments,) and news by email or push notification, depending on your settings. You can decide to stop getting these notifications by updating your settings.
Location: We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near-to provide, personalize and improve our Products, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others' use of Addonface.
If you use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your location based on your phone settings. We will ask you to opt-in before we use GPS or other tools to identify your precise location.
We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze data about your visits to our sites to do things like optimize product design. And we also use data about the ads you interact with to help advertisers understand the performance of their ad campaigns. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics and others.
We use the information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Google, our users, or the public.
4) How can I control my privacy?
How to manage or delete your data
We provide you with many choices to access and delete all your data.
In the settings page, you can control and manage your personal data you have given us. Your data is kept until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, or until your account is deleted.
Where to manage your account
Settings help you to manage and change your profile settings from general settings, profile settings, privacy settings, changing of a password, adding your social links, changing avatars and cover picture, design your own background, block users, email notification settings and delete of your account.
Delete your account: When you delete your account everything you have posted, photos, product/items, comment, likes, profile and status updates will be deleted and is unrecoverable. To delete your account click on settings -> Delete enter your Current Password and click on delete to delete your account.
You may also contact us using the contact information below or contact page, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
5) Sharing of this information:
Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.
a) About Your Profile
Your profile is fully visible to all Members and Guste of our Services. depends on your settings, it can also be visible to others on or off of our Services (e.g., Visitors to our Services or users of third-party search engines).
b) What you do on Addonface Service
Posts, Likes, Follows, Comments, Messages (Depend on your settings)
Our Services allow selling, viewing and sharing information including posts, likes, followers and comments.
Whatever you share or a post (phone for sale, an article you write, image, video or any other things) it is publicly viewed by everyone and can be re-shared anywhere. Members, Visitors and others will be able to find and see your publicly-shared content, including your name (and photo if you have provided one).
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our Service can choose to share it with others on and off our Service, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Products.
- In a group, posts are visible to others in the group. Your membership in groups is public and part of your profile, but you can change visibility in your settings.
- Any information you share through companies’ or other organizations’ pages on our Services will be viewable by it and others who visit those pages.
- When you follow a person or organization, you are visible to others and that “page owner” as a follower.
- We let senders know when you act on their message, depending on your settings where applicable depending on, we let a Member know when you view their profile.
- When you like or re-share or comment on another’s content (including ads), others will be able to view these “social actions” and associate it with you (e.g., your name, profile and photo if you provided it).
c) Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Services or who use an advertisement to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world.
We don't sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share your personal identity (such as your name or email address etc). For example, we provide general information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was clicked 1400 or 10000 viewed it) to help them the performance of their ads.
When buyer want more information about you and what you sell (eg., Kofi see phone and want to know more about the seller, he can go to your profile page to read more about you. The same as the seller can read more about the buyer.
6) Keeping your information secure
We build security into our services to protect your information.
Our services are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
7) Transferring your information:
Addonface is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
8) Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined.
- It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies;
- Enforce our agreements with you,
- Investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
- Protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats); or Exercise or protect the rights and safety of Addonface, our Members, personnel, or others.
- We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
- We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
9) How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We'll notify you by email we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. And notify you by Email.
10) Get To Us
For Any Other Information About Our Policy
You can contact us or use other options to resolve any complaints. If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact Addonface online.
Effective January 1, 2020